Today The Vibrant Writer turned one and I am so happy. My first year as a blogger was an amazing experience. We did experience some hiccups and we learned from every one of them. If I want to sum up my life in one word after launching the vibrant writer (dot) com; it had to be Grateful.
Why grateful because I am humbled with the enriching journey of blogging and excited to keep on this path that promises abundance of opportunity. I have tried to mention few points to express my gratitude (the whole list is much longer). I have also included some of my favorite quotes about being grateful as this blog and its readers love inspiring quotes.
• I am grateful for being a part of the amazing blogging community where countless bloggers freely write about their passions and desires.
• I am grateful for the love and support from all the wonderful readers of The Vibrant Writer .Com
• I am grateful for all the awesome clients that came to me with business proposals of all shapes and sizes because they liked what they read on The Vibrant Writer .Com
• I am grateful for the feeling of fulfillment and satisfaction I receive after posting each post on The Vibrant Writer .Com
“Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough” ― Oprah Winfrey
• I am grateful for the positive and inspiring journey I took along with all the readers and fellow bloggers that has made me a better person.
• I am grateful for being recognized among wonderful groups of writers as well as self help groups because of The Vibrant Writer .Com
• I am grateful for The Vibrant Writer .Com as it has given me the opportunity to grow as a writer.
• I am grateful for all the inspiring, thought provocative and informative comments I receive on each and every post of The Vibrant Writer .Com
When you are grateful – when you can see what you have – you unlock blessings to flow in your life. – Suze Orman
• I am grateful for the platforms like WordPress that has helped me launched my writing career with The Vibrant Writer .Com
• I am grateful for blogging communities and social networking sites like IndiBlogger, Alltop, Blog Catalog, Writeup Café, Stumble upon, Digg, Delicious, Facebook Groups so much more and growing hard to write them all in one go
• I am grateful for my amazing family for encouraging and motivating me to keep up blogging and writing even when they were my only readers and to bear with me and my obsession of writing.
“When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” — Maya Angelou
Eleven is kind of a lucky number for me so I stopped the list at 11. The exercise of writing down things I am grateful for about my blog helped me remember how important writing is for me. It made me feel blessed and filled my hearth with the happiness that is hard to find in today’s harsh world.
I encourage you to make your own list about things you are grateful for about any part of your life. The length depends upon you. This list will uplift your spirits and make you feel so happy and content that your whole life will lean towards positivity and fulfillment.