In my last post “Karma Keeps An Account?” I discussed how it is not right to blame Karma for any misfortune in our life and by taking care of our thoughts, words and deeds we can change our Karma to positive. I also mentioned about Karmic account. Now let’s see how this account affects us and how to settle this for good.
The Karmic account keeps a record of the positive and negative exchange of energy between two souls. If you know someone who is in a difficult relationship (personal or professional) and for some reason cannot escape it, a little knowledge of Law of Karma can come to the rescue.
Here I want to make it clear that I am not trying to solve or discuss about domestic violence or serious mental trauma situations. In such cases I insist to take proper professional help.
I do believe in the famous quote by Eleanor Roosevelt; “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
We have a special way to cope with the unpleasant relationships. We either;
1. Absorb the negative energy;
2. Withdraw self from the situation, or
3. Reflect back the negative energy,
All of the above mentioned three methods are unhealthy and it increases the bitterness in the relationship.
If we study the Law of Karma we understand a fourth method to transform the negative energy into positive and improve the relationship.
4. Transform negative energy to positive:
This may sound like a dream but it is possible and can be done with a lot of understanding and patience.
• When you face anything negative like blame or criticism and you know you are right on your part then keep calm and remind yourself that you are a powerful soul, a pure being, keep your cool
• The other person may not see your point or appreciate you now but will do so in time and even if that does not happen you are fine with it because you are at peace with yourself
• Never dwell upon hurtful remarks this only increases the pain. Instruct your mind to be calm.
• Detach yourself from the situation and study the reason for the dispute. It gets far clear when you see from a distance than being emotionally attached
• When you forgive and forget you reduce your own pain so take the high road whenever possible
• One needs a strong and powerful mind to stay calm in such situations or to forgive so meditation can be your best tool. Meditate daily and while or after meditation visualize being in a happy and loving relationship just as you desire
• Generate thoughts of love and peace for the person you want to improve your relationship with. If you send energy of love and peace you will get the same energy in return but as I mentioned earlier you will need a lot of patience
This is a lot of work, if you want to save the relationship it will all be worth it. On the other hand if you think you are done with the pain and cannot take it anymore. Then you will have to take a very serious, difficult and maybe permanent decision of moving on from that painful relationship and visualize yourself in a new loving relationship.
Again I will suggest Shakti Gawain’s Creative Visualizationfor proper guidance to manifest a loving relation or anything else you desire.