Everyone likes to be appreciated, I just love it. Getting another nomination for Liebster Award makes me feel that I doing the right thing with my blog. I cannot be grateful enough of Leigh who gave me my second nomination for the Liebster Award and Rachael Featherstone for my first. Thank you Leigh and Rachael both amazing women, I look forward to learn a lot from both of you. Thank you for making me a part of your beautiful journey. I also take this opportunity to congratulate every blogger who got nominated for this award.
Leigh’s website: http://viewsofanoptimist.blogspot.in/
Rachael’s website: http://www.writerachael.com/index.html
The Liebster Award originated in Germany and was set up as a way to discover new blogs. The rules are simple:
🙂 Post the award on your blog.
🙂 Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
🙂 Write 11 random facts about yourself.
🙂 Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
🙂 Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
Here are 11 random facts about me:
1. I love to read, listen, watch or research anything motivational or for self development I have an extremely open mind and always ready to learn.
2. I love mythology and I try to find teachings in the stories that others overlook.
3. I love watching animation and Rom-Com (Romantic Comedy) movies but if you ask me I’ll say I like action, adventure and mystery filled movies.
4. I cannot go without my chai (Tea Indian style) and I prefer only the ones I make.
5. I am a confident speaker and I love to talk in front of a huge group even with little or no practice.
6. I admire a great sense of humour and like to have people around who has it. I cannot tolerate a pessimist and keep my distance from him / her.
7. My biggest desire is to travel the world in luxury and see all the exciting places with my husband.
8. I dated my husband for 10 years before we got married.
9. I love cooking anything and everything with my husband. He’s a great cook.
10. I love natural products and ingredients and I always pick something 100% natural over chemicals. 80% of things I put in my skin or hair are edible.
11. I love to write and make up stories in my mind to entertain readers.
These are Leigh’s 11 questions for me:
A) Comedy, Reality TV, or Drama?
B) Cat or dog?
C) Hilltop or valley bottom?
D) Coffee or tea?
E) Do you have an artistic routine? Ie: do you create an outline or scratch illustration first?
Yes but I hardly stick to it. My outline keeps changing as the story starts growing. Sometimes I feel a story has a mind of it’s own as it starts taking shape by itself. (No I am not crazy I get carried away with the stories I write. I feel the emotions of my characters. Does this happen to other writer too?)
F) How long have you been pursuing this artistic venue?
Full Fledge from last couple of years but always wrote some or the other thing from childhood which was not given as much importance as school work :(.
G) Is this your first Liebster Award? If not when was the first?
Yes. This is my first award. I started my blog this year in January so never got an opportunity before but this is my second nomination so WOO HOO I am happy and grateful.
H) How many blogging sites do you typically participate with?
Currently only mine but I look forward to participate in more as I get a grip on everything. There is so much more to learn.
I) What was the impetus to pursue writing/photography/prose?
Loved it from childhood, Love stories, Love to read, Love being surrounded by books, Would love to see my name on some of the books that surround me, I am happiest when I write so I guess this is my passion or calling.
J) Which artistic venue is your second choice?
I don’t have a second choice. I am completely on mercy of my instincts.
Let me be the first to congratulate all the 11 bloggers I nominated (following names are in no particular order):
Here are My 11 questions for you:
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. Are you going to participate in the A-Z writing challenge in April? Why or why not?
3. What is the one book that you can say changed your life for good?
4. Do you believe in Destiny?
5. What is the most effective method as per you to make a blog famous?
6. What is your happiest memory?
7. If you get a chance to dine with one famous person of any century, who will you choose?
8. Three things you never leave your house without?
9. If you can have any animal in the world as your pet, which animal will you choose?
10. What superpower you would choose for yourself if you are given a choice to choose from any superpower you can imagine of?
11. Name your favourite character from any film, television series or a book?