Massage therapy is an important part of Ayurveda because it has many benefits like it helps strengthen and balance our whole body, improves blood circulation and vitality, and rejuvenates our skin. Massage tones up our nervous system, influences respiration and nutrition. It speeds up the elimination of toxins from our skin, lungs, bowels and kidneys.
It helps improve metabolic process and tones up the body hence help in weight loss. Of course I don’t need to mention the good relaxing and refreshing feeling that we enjoy after a proper ayurvedic massage. Sesame oil is the preferred oil for an ayurvedic massage and it does help us become strong and beautiful because it is packed with nourishing minerals and vitamins that our body soaks like a sponge when we use it for our warm oil massage.
Sesame Oil massage once or twice a week if not daily can provide amazing benefits for our health. If you are interested in losing weight and making your body stronger I recommend you learn the art of self massaging. I must warn you it is quite a workout but also completely worth it. You can gift yourself a much needed pampered massage from professional Ayurvedic Message Centers like Ayurwoman Ayurveda Clinic.
Indians take baby ayurvedic massages very seriously but once we grow up we overlook on the benefits of this traditional treasure our ancestors were so fond of. The benefits mentioned below can remind us why we need to make this treatment a part of our busy life.
10 Benefits of Warm Sesame Oil Ayurvedic Massage:
1. Sesame oil mixed with herbs is used for daily ayurvedic massage for babies upto 2 to 3 years. These massages are an important part of their development. The baby’s ayervedic daily massage plays a vital role in developing his/her bones and making the baby’s body firm and strong. This massage is nothing less than a ritual and a learned and experience masseur is hired to make sure the baby gets full benefits from the massage.
It is important that the product used for a baby is authentic herbal or ayurvedic like Dabur Lal Tail.
Dabur lal tail is highly preferred for decades because it has the right mixture of herbs mixed in sesame oil to make the baby grow faster and stronger.
2. Sesame oil is high in copper, manganese, calcium, zinc and magnesium. It boosts bone mineral density and bone health. Regular massage can provide relief from arthritis.
3. Sesame oil is loaded with antioxidant, vitamin E and Sesamol this delays the aging process regular massage can make us look years younger.
4. Sesame oil gets deeper into our skin thanks to its high viscosity. This helps to nourish the skin from within, repairs damaged skin cells and gives it a healthy glow.
5. Sesame oil is a natural sunscreen. It prevents sun tan when applied to the exposed parts of your body before heading outdoors.
6. Sesame oil is rich in fatty acids making it highly beneficial to repair dry skin, cracked heals, dry knees and elbows. It turns dry and dull skin into soft and smooth.
7. Sesame oil works effectively to cure hair conditions like hair loss, dandruff, dry scalp and premature graying. A scalp massage along with your body massage can improve blood circulation in scalp area making hair shiny and strong.
8. Sesame oil gives a cooling and relaxing effect to body and scalp and reduces stress, tiredness and pain.
9. Sesame oil massage done properly on abdomen can improve digestion and provides relief in case of constipation, gas or indigestion.
10. Sesame oil massaged on joints and swollen areas help in reducing pain while making the joints and bone stronger.
Buy Dabur Lal Tail